University of Perugia, Department of Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
- Collaboration with the Cheminformatics and Molecular Modeling laboratory for the in silico description of chemical and biological systems
- Collaboration with the HPLC-MS laboratory for the design and development of experimental methods for lipidomic and metabolism investigations
- Collaboration with the Chemometrics lab for the design and development of algorithms for omics sciences
University of Turin, Department of Drug Science and Technology
- Collaboration with the Molecular Modeling laboratory for the molecular dynamics simulations on complex systems
University of Siena, Department of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Collaboration with the Pharmacology and Toxicology laboratory for the realization of lipidomics and toxicology experiments on chemical and pharmaceutical compounds
Imperial College (London, UK)
- Investigation of lipidomic profiles upon drug and chemicals treatment
- Collaboration with the synthetic and molecular biology laboratories for the design and optimization of peptides or bioactive compounds targeting biological systems of pharmaceutical interest
- Molecular Discovery ltd (London, UK), for the development of data banks suited for omics investigations
- Evonove Srl (Perugia, Italy), company with expertise in the software design, development, test and deploy and system administration, for consultancy during the completion of the project.
- BiKi srl (Genova, Italy), for the development of computational methods for dynamics symulations of membrane and nuclear proteins and receptors.
- Lead Molecular Design (Barcelona, Spain), for the investigation and prediction of phase II metabolism of pharmaceutical compounds and xenobiotics.
- Aboca (Pistrino, Italy), for the study of phytosanitary products